Doorsets International is able to provide a fully co-ordinated suite of Ironmongery products including items that are factory fitted and are an integral part of the performance of the doorset. Separate surface fixed ironmongery can be supplied door bagged or in bulk to provide a fully integrated doorset and Ironmongery package. Numerous designs and finishes are available from classic to contemporary to innovative, with matching ancillary products to accommodate all architectural trends and performance requirements.
Factory Installed Ironmongery for Doorsets
• Ball bearing hinge and Lift off hinge
• Exceed BS EN 1935 Grade 13 suitable for doors up to 120kg (height based on 3 hinges per door leaf)
• Tested to BS7352 class 13
• Radiused and square corner versions
An integrated series of Modular lock cases including the following functionality: Euro Cylinder Sashlock, Deadlock, Latch, Bathroom lock, Night latch, escape lock designed to meet the requirements of BS EN12209.
• Precision manufactured slimline case with 6 function variants
• Modular design allows interchangeability of lock models
Lever action flush bolts, primarily intended for mounting in the leading edge or inside face of the normally closed leaf of a pair of doors or a leaf and a half.
• Smooth lever action
• 13mm diameter shoot
• Radius end and square end variants
Concealed Door Closers
• Fire tested to EN 1634 up to 60 minutes and UL Listed
• Fixed and adjustable power variants
• Adjustable closing speed and latch action
• Controlled closing from 120
• Reversible for LH and RH applications
• Hold-open track available (not suitable for use on fire doors)
• Available in Silver, Gold or Dark Brown sprayed finishes
• lntumescent pack available for use on fire doors
• 10 year guarantee